Travel Time is bringing back the tipping competition that has allowed footy fans to enjoy some good fun banter all while in the chance to collect some nice prize money on the side! Last years winner walked away with $1000!
We will continue using the same website: www.iTipFooty.com.au so you can use your tipping name from last time or register to join in.
The fee to partake in this year’s tipping competition is $25 per tipster.
STEP 1) Go to: www.iTipFooty.com.au
STEP 2) Login (either use existing login detail or register to join)
STEP 3) Click on “Join Comp” and enter the details below
COMP #: 104817
COMP NAME: Travel Time NRL Tipping
STEP 4) Make payment:
Credit card by calling Travel Time on (02) 9980 9791
Direct Deposit: (BSB: 032 087 Account: 157 081 Name: Travel Time Client Travel Account).
Please enter your tipping name in the remarks/comments field so we can identify you.
Tipping Comp Rules
- 1 point for a correct tip
- 2 additional points for tipping a perfect round (note: bye rounds not included)
- 3 points for correctly tipping a draw after extra time
- Finals as usual are included – all the way to the Grand final
- State of Origin matches are not included
- Tip cut-off time is 5 mins before each game starts
We are again running a knockout comp in parallel with the main tipping competition. The aim is to select 1 team who you think will definitely win each week.
Correctly tip one winning team and you stay alive, incorrectly tip and you get knocked out. Last tipster standing will get a cash prize (to be confirmed, however last year the knockout winner received $250).
If you are still alive in the Knockout Comp you will see the following symbol next to your name:
The selection for the Knockout Comp can be made at the bottom of the current weeks tipping selections.
There are iPhone, Android and Windows apps for iTipFooty that makes it easier to enter your tips. Visit the various app stores to download.
Tips for Tipping
- You can setup a iTipFooty to send you a reminder at least 24 hours before the tipping closes if you have not already submitted tips
- There are Thursday night games throughout the season (at least in the first 3 weeks) and many more throughout the season so don’t leave it till Friday to enter in your tips.
- Avoid leaving entering your tips late as congestion on the website may affect performance and the ability to get your tips in. iTipFooty runs 1000’s of tipping competitions.
- Don’t forget to leave some ‘bragging’ messages on the Message board for some friendly banter amongst your fellow tipsters J
STEP 5) That's it!
Get ready for a fun year and most important, get ready to win!Any questions, please contact us anytime email@example.com